Sunday, September 29, 2013

Be Persistent

Be persistent when it comes to your body. You know when something isn't right and let me be very bold. IT IS NOT NORMAL to feel tired, ache all the time, to not have energy, to have daily headaches for weeks on end, to have indigestion, digestive issues and feel like you keep getting hit by a truck! You deserve to feel better, your kids deserve a better parent, your siblings deserve a better sister/brother, you deserve a better life!
I was not persistent, when I mentioned my ongoing headaches to the OB I was seeing, he said "I don't know what's going on I'm not a neurologist." I felt dumb for even mentioning it, I also never went back to his office again. It was that same month that I had my brain surgery, it was 16 years ago today that I told my sister I had to go, something was very wrong. It was 16 years ago today, that I feared for the life of my child growing up without a mom. It was 16 years ago today that my life forever changed. Don't ignore your body, get the help you need. If you do not know where to turn, call, text, message or email me so I can help you.

I am blessed, I am here, I am healthy and my disabilities are minor compared to others, most people don't know or forget that I even have any. I follow a nutrition program, I do not skimp on our groceries or what we put in our bodies and I can help you. 

No comments :

Post a Comment