Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Stay off the scale!

I am officially done with week 2!  Starting into week 3 and working the Herbalife 24Fit DVD's I can honestly say I feel really good.  I am beginning to see the definition in my abs again and my body just feels better.

So after 2 full weeks, I am down 3.6 pounds overall, 2.3% in body fat, 7.5 inches and up .2 pounds of muscle.  My clothes are feeling better and we are getting into somewhat of a routine.

So the challenge I gave myself, each of my customers and challengers this week. STAY OFF THE SCALE!  Do not let the scale dictate your day, your mood, your self worth or define you.  You are not the number on the scale.  You are you!  You are a strong person who is on track to a healthier lifestyleSometimes that journey is day by day and sometimes it is step by step, but you are making changes. 

Even with some challenges last week, we are still on track. I didn't get to the treadmill as often as I wanted.  My plan was to make some changes in this weeks routine, but that too has been sidelined.  Jim is facing his challenges this week as he reached for something and pulled a main muscle in his back.

One thing I have definitely learned over the last 10 years is there will always be bumps in the road, there will be things that pull you off course and then there will be road blocks.  It is our choice in how we deal with each of these obstacles.  We either give up or we fight for ourselves.  It isn't always easy, but you have to get up, brush yourself off and remember your ultimate goal to better yourself.  If you don't think you can do it on your own than ask a friend to help you push yourself through.  WE ARE WORTH IT!

I am looking forward to the weeks ahead!

You got this!!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment