Tuesday, January 22, 2013

One Week in

Officially I am one week into my Body Transformation and I am feeling pretty good.  The depression is gone, I feel good and outside of a bout with food poisoning I am in good shape.

I am down 1 pound and 6 inches after week one.  Since I didn't add these last week, I am adding them now.

Weight 131.6
Measurements 
UC 30.5
C 31
W 26.5
Ab 33.5
H 40
RT 22.75
LT 23
RA 9
LA 8.75
Now, I get a lot of flack for my weight and I am often told I should just be happy where I am at.  There are probably some of you who thought the same as you read my numbers. I have also been told that losing 25 pounds wasn't significant, that's what I lost 10 years ago and had maintained.  Well 25 pounds is the size of a toddler and it was pretty darn significant to me.

The fact of the matter is, I am not happy with me, I am not the best 'Me' I can be, things jiggle that shouldn't and I let my nutritional program slack off.  I want to be happy, feel great, be the best mom and wife I can be and mostly be proud of myself.  In 12 weeks, that is exactly where I plan to be. 

These last few months are the only time I have ever been so slack in my regimen, it is the only time I ever strayed so much for so long.  Don't be mistaken, I do not eat a perfect diet 24/7/365.  I do however eat a pretty clean, whole food diet about 90 - 95% of the time.  I do not miss anything and indulge when I want to.  I just refuse to put garbage in my body like fast food and processed box foods. 

SO, what is my goal?  Well, with my weight I do not have one.  Before getting hurt in September I was gaining muscle and that has since turned into fluff.  I want to drop my body weight percentage to 16%.  I want to have definition in my arms and legs, and possible even 6 pack abs.  I want to wear shorts without worry and to be proud of my after picture, in my bikini.

My over all goal is a different story.  What is that goal?  To inspire.  I want to inspire change, I want to help others reach for their goals.  I want to help them to not give up on themselves and push through those days when the "just don't want to".  I want to lead a healthy active lifestyle and show others that they can do the same.  I want to help others achieve their goals and aspire to be the best they can possibly be.  THAT is my true goal and I will do my best each and every day.

Here's to the journey!

Here is a link to my food journal.  If you cannot access, please just message me.  It's not perfect.  You will get the general idea though.  http://www.ichange.com/coach/JulieLuptak

No comments :

Post a Comment