Friday, October 25, 2013

Change your thoughts, change your life

A letter to my customers, members, Distributors and anyone who want to "listen" in.

It's not about it getting easier, it is who you become along the way. If things are not as we want them to be we have to change, we have to grow, we have to become better.

Fitness, it's not always easy, but we get better with consistency. Those that know me know that exercise was not my cup of tea, but in order to grow I had to change. To become a better person I had to put that DVD in 5 days a week. Week by week I became stronger and more confident, with consistency I saw change.

Weight loss/gain overall nutrition, it is not always easy, but we get better with choices, not letting the scale dictate our day or weekend. We do not have to be perfect in our "diet", but we do have to make healthy choice, most of the time. If we mess up, we have to learn to let it go and choose better our next meal.

Self - Here's a big one, we are inundated with negativity these days, the news, TV shows, Facebook, mommy wars, professional wars, men vs women it is constant. We have to be on the offensive, we have to dictate what we read, what we listen to and what we let affect us. If you are not sure where to start, I have a reading list and a CD list. Jim Rohn changed my thinking forever with a CD series called "Challenge to Succeed." Attitude 101 by John Maxwell and so many more.

Bottom line is YOU ARE WORTH IT!! BELIEVE IT!! And if you don't or have a hard time with that, then call me, email me or text me. I believe in you. Why? Because I care, because I love, because it's not easy. I have seen the damage that can be done by accepting negative talk from others and self. I see the beauty you have inside and if you cannot see it yet, I want to help you find it.

Change your life, challenge yourself. Will self doubt and negative thoughts still come, yes. It never gets easier, you just get better! You learn to push it off and choose to believe what is truth. You are a unique individual with a unique mission in this life and a gift to all of us. All of us need each of us and each of us needs all of us.
 http://youtu.be/5LZLKEx2pwk

No comments :

Post a Comment